Dear healthcare and trade professional,
Africa Health is the largest healthcare exhibition and
congress in Africa and it will be held on 8-10 June 2016 at the
Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa. By attending this event
you will get the opportunity to see the latest technologies and learn about the
newest advancements in the healthcare field.
Click here to register your FREE visit.
What does the 2016 event have to offer?
- Discover the latest advances in healthcare from more than 500 exhibiting companies.
Click here to view the list of exhibitors.
- Source international products from 15 country pavilions: USA, Belgium, Germany, Brazil, UK, Austria,
Switzerland, Pakistan, Spain, India, China, Taiwan, Turkey, South Korea and Italy.
- Network with 7,000+ like-minded healthcare and trade professionals.
- If you are a Dealer or Distributor, then you can
register for your pass here. Your contact details and the products you
are looking for will be posted on our Dealers & Distributors Wall for
exhibitors to contact you directly.
- Stand the chance to win R25,000 each day, along with other great prizes.
Additionally, Africa Health will run
17 CPD accredited conferences,
each only R100 to attend and all proceeds go to a local charity. Click on the
conference titles below to see the overview information or
click here to download the conference brochure.
To register your place at one of these conferences, click here or call us directly on +27 10 5008145.
In partnership with Hatfield Travel, we can assist you with all your travel and accommodation requirements - email
AfhTravel@informa.com or call +27 12 991 2845.
I look forward to welcoming you to Africa Health in June.
Armita Sahebkar Yazdi
Africa Health Exhibition & Congress